[6pack] Damaged top

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Fri Aug 12 13:28:22 MDT 2016

I mentioned replacing the window, but wanted to mention something else.
I've had by 250 since new. I am almost certain the original window
folded on the vinyl part that separates the two small windows from the
rear window.  My new replacement top folds on the clear window portion.
I think it would last longer with the original design. Has anyone else
noted this difference? - Larry