[6pack] Carpet suggestions

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:45:52 MST 2015

Hi James,It's an opinion question, and sometimes you get too many replies, sometimes none.
I think black carpet looks good, especially since the center dash support is black. I like that look with tan seats and possibly a a tan top boot really makes it pop (as they say).
I don't know anything about the wool carpet, but it must be nice. I think you have to get that juke backing (is that what it's called?) to really get that new British car smell.  I wonder what  you get when you mix 'new' British car smell with 'old' British car smell? I digress..
good luck,Sloane :)
69-Six72-Spit