[6pack] Which carpet to buy?

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 16:37:17 MST 2015

Strangely, you'll find that the lighter carpet colors will less show lint,
grass bits, and other detritus than black or brown. Black is darn near
impossible to noticeable soil. Brown will show gravel less than the other two.
I would probably go with the beige carpet and use rubber mats when driving.
B Jim Jones
(573) 635-3557
Jones Beltone Hearing and Audiology
1431 Southwest Blvd. Suite 1