[6pack] [TR] TR6 temp gage issues

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 22:45:43 MST 2014

Dave, I don't think you mentioned driving for 20 minutes the first time,
yes, I would agree, you would could definitely tell you had a hot engine if
the thermostat failed shut and you drove around for 20 minutes.  But I have
certainly seen the gauge peg quickly when the thermostat had failed in the
shut position, and it sounded like you were checking most everything else so
it seemed like it was worth a shot.  Isn't there a voltage stabilizer under
the dash?  I think it is in the circuit with the gas gauge and the temp
gauge too, is the gas gauge behaving as it should?

Greg Lemon
68 TR250