[6pack] watch for spam

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:30:10 MST 2014

hi guys,Sorry for the spam that appears to be from me. Obviously it's not.
Wouldn't it be funny to actually have a need to send a group distribution an
email that only contains a suspicious looking link? No one would open it.
(haha)
By the way, since I'm writing anyway: My brother (73-Six) and I (69-Six)
attended a holiday open house at Virginia International Speedway a few weeks
ago. BY FAR most fun I've ever had in the car. For $25 donation you got in a
15 minute session of 'brisk' laps on the road course. I expected a frustrating
bumper to bumper cruise around the course. It was noooooooot!  It was flat out
as fast as I could run. Us and one TVR were the only LBCs there, mostly
Corvettes, Mustangs, Porsches, etc. It was all I could do to keep the 300ZX in
front of me within sight and the new Camero behind me out of my tail pipe.
Totally out gunned on the straight-aways (90-ish), but held my-own in the
curves.  We did it twice each, always rode as passenger with the other, and
were exhausted at the end of each 15 minutes.
carry on, Sloane 69-Six72-Spit