[6pack] Gas tank fix & TR6 transport...

triumph72 at juno.com triumph72 at juno.com
Fri May 16 13:58:23 MDT 2014

to cover both topics:1) Re: the gas tank rust fix, I concur that POR-15 has a
gas tank sealant thatdoes a very nice job; rinse out tank, use acid to etch
inside, let dry and slosh around sealant;did it to my TR6 and it lasted for
12-15 years; Hurricane Katrina took the gas tank and the car.2) re: TR6
transport, I went w/broker (please use reputable one) and he used J&J
transport,Suitland MD and this guy did a great job and it was $600 MS to NC.
for what it's worth and less headache's than all that driving and petrol.
YMMV.Yours in Triumphs, Steve
STOP eating carbs
#1 Trick to do BEFORE you eat carbs (every time)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53766e1a14eee6e191d23st01vuc