[6pack] Seat belts, from Victoria British, etc

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 09:10:40 MDT 2014

hi guys,I know  VB is not usually the best quality, but does anybody have any
experience with their seat belts? I'm looking for lap belt only. They have one
with a button release that the description indicates is 74 inches long. WOW!
Their other one has a lift release and it doesn't give any length. Any info?
I'd really like to know how long the side with the release is. Also, other
than Moss and TRF, any other sources I should check? I already made the
mistake of a very cheap set from China on eBay. I like myself a little too
much to use what I received. (haha)
thanks in advance for any info. Sloane :o)69 Six72 Spit