[6pack] OK what's this red car?

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Wed Apr 30 09:30:24 MDT 2014

Cool, one of the photos that shows up in the google image search for
"Innocenti Sprite" is the same photo that I saw as an ad for Sheraton Four
Points, but this one's for someone offering car-care:
 http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/stickybits/Midget/7655157c.jpg
and the one I saw:
  http://www.automate-it.com/photos/redcar.jpg

I guess LBCs are just a great way to sell stuff. And some web-ad developer has
this photo in his bucket of photos.