[6pack] Trafficator Clip

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:18:32 MDT 2013

Thanks, Dick and all who replied to me on this issue. I think I
have a good handle on how to proceed...

I hope to get one last ride in my Six (testing the turn signal
cancellation left and right) before shutting her down for the
winter.... Sigh...

Cheers, all!!

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six w/TBI

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Sally or Dick Taylor <