[6pack] Alternator--'75 Tr-6

robert fabie bobfabie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 05:39:51 MDT 2013

>From your description it sounds like the system is operating normally.
After starting, your car runs off the alternator. While doing so, it also
provides a trickle charge to the battery. Disconnecting the battery on an
alternator equipped car is not recommended. You could do this with cars
equipped with generators but not so with alternators. I don't think you
have a problem.
Bob Fabie.