[6pack] seat cover options

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:03:56 MDT 2013

Hi guys,
A bump on this one and another quick question.

I know this is a long shot, but a 250 & 69-6 have a magnet in the fuel lid,
which I have never possessed. Does anybody happen to have one in their junk
box? And I don't want a later lid, thanks.

And, hasn't anybody on list used the VB seat recover kit?

thanks,
Sloane :)
69-Six (with always a slightly gasey smell in the boot)