[6pack] CHANGING DIFF OIL

Lfmaol lfm614 at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 17:03:20 MDT 2013

Actually the easiest way is to go to Harbor Freight and buy a small transfer
pump that has hoses small enough to fit through the hole.  You can use it to
pump out the old and pump in the new oil.  Same works for topping off the
tranny.  Think that they are less than $10 and they have 20% off coupons all
the time, this what I did.

http://www.harborfreight.com/multi-use-transfer-pump-66418.html

Lou
72 Pimento

On Apr 17, 2013, at 5:35 PM, wcwellbaum at cox.net wrote:

> Well, either have a drain plug tapped into the bottom of the diff or play
like you're siphoning gas out of a tank with a length of plastic tubing.
Nothing like the taste of 90 wgt. gear lube in the morning.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/wcwellbaum@cox.net