[6pack] Rotating radial tires/tyres

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:45:27 MDT 2012

My understanding is that tires that must remain on the same side of the
vehicle are marked as asymmetrical and/or have the rotation direction marked
on the tire. Otherwise the ones on the rear should be crossed on the way to
the front and the ones on the front moved straight back to the rear.

YMMV.

Sloane :)
69-Six