[6pack] Performance Research Industries

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Nov 28 15:43:26 MST 2012

I would suspect that triple webers and a mild (or wild) cam will get you
most of that way for less money.  I have the ZS triple carbs, mild cam,
lightened flywheel, shaved, polished, ported head, decked block,
rebuilt/recurved dizzy, petronix, and a few other bits.  I was dyno'd about
100 at the wheels.

don't forget to upgrade the suspension and especially the brakes!