[6pack] Suspension?

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:21:04 MST 2012

Richard I don't think you'll get that much more compliance from the rubber
parts and they don't last NEARLY as long as 16 years. I'd stay with what
works. As for replacing everything? I would take out one of the one of the
front bushings to see how it looks and feels. If you are getting the "TR6
negative camber" when you look at the car from the dead-on rear it's probably
time to replace those.

Jim