[6pack] Centre Console - Concours Scoring?

fietts02 at aol.com fietts02 at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 15:01:18 MST 2012

Bruce, great questions. I am not one either, but have a console and curious
 about the standards. Since they were an approved dealer options, I would
think  they are acceptable. There was one option up till about 72(late) or
early 73  that was a one piece set up. Could get standard or deluxe which had
a lighter  and ash try. This setup was for the TR4, TR250, TR6.  Amco then
produced in 73 a two piece unit which had a clock and you could get the one
piece only or the wrap around second piece. Both should be correct for the
TR6.
Ken

In a message dated 11/19/2012 2:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,