[6pack] Center Console

tr_man at comcast.net tr_man at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 09:39:17 MST 2012

I put a couple of strips of velcro under the lid to keep it from slipping
side-to-side and breaking the hinges.B  Works fairly well.B

Also, I attached a fold-up plastic cup holder (from Walmart) to the front
vertical face of the console.B  Works well and doesn't get inB the way too
much when shifting. B