[6pack] Center Console-Amco

fietts02 at aol.com fietts02 at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 22:00:56 MST 2012

I think I have opened up a can of worms from my original post about
consoles. The topic has move slightly away from my questions but the threads  have
provided some good knowledge. Thanks to everyone.
My questions was only referring to the original AMCO option for the
TR4/250/6. I am looking for an pictures of a one piece and an original two piece
installed on a car. I have seen the ones built (repro) by Triumph consoles.
They  are excellent and a better quality then the original. I would also be
interested  in seeing a period accessory brochure that shows any options
for the console. I have seen in the past one that says standard and one that
says deluxe. What is the difference? Mine has all the standard items, ash
tray,  lighter but also has a rear interior light on it. Is this a deluxe
option??
Ken

In a message dated 11/8/2012 9:57:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,