[6pack] Amco Console

fietts02 at aol.com fietts02 at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 08:31:36 MST 2012

Dave,
Thanks for your reply these are repro with some slight modifications. I
have seen these and they are exceptional. I a looking for the other variation
made of to 72 but that fit the 250/4/6/ It was a one piece design with a
lighter  and ash try. It was also made by Amco. any suggestions on finding
photo of  it.

In a message dated 11/6/2012 10:09:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,