[6pack] 73 Ignition Switch Questions

Bruce Simms brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 15 12:54:00 MDT 2012

I have a metal bodied ignition switch with 5 lucar connectors.   Not sure if
this is correct as wiring diagram for 73 shows 6 positions, and, some
information is that the 73 switch had a wiring pigtail set-up, like 74-76.
Numbers on back of my switch don't quite  correspond to the 1-6 positions on
the 73 wiring diagram.

Things weren't working quite right as hazard
switch, horn etc only worked with key on.   Lights work correctly without
key.   The wiring is not completely original, but I have two brown wires,
white-pink, white-red and a white, so I'm close.  Anti-run on valve (brown-red
wire)and radio are not working, and, no plans to change this.

What my switch
has on the back

             4 no lucar
                       ?---