[6pack] Transmission identified -- anyone want to buy it?

Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley triosan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:12:49 MDT 2012

A couple of weeks ago I asked for help in identifying a 4 speed/OD TR
transmission I have.  You all told me to look for hand stamped marking by
clutch level shaft  -- found it.  Says MK 1500!.  The input shaft is 1x10,
not 1.25x10 as found in a TR6.  Has a very functional J-type OD.  Did run
in my street TR6 for a thousand miles or so [6 years ago].  The bell
housing was damaged and a small piece welded back on -- does not impact fit
or performance.  Would like to get $400 for it.  Pictures upon request.

--
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley