[6pack] 76tr6 seller

Triumph TRSix triumph76_tr6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 08:36:48 MST 2012

Bill,

I'm the owner of the car, and built the website on weebly.com.  It's a
free site that has been recommended to me by business and personal friends.
 Up to now, I've had no issues.  As to the phishing warning, I have to say
that I cannot imagine what would be there that could phish.  It's an
advertisement for my car, along with a contact form that can be manually
filled out by interested people.

I hope that your concern is unwarranted, and
that it does not cause other people interested in seeing a well restored 1976
TR6, and hopefully buying the same car, from taking a look at the site.

I had
been an active list member on the <Triumphs> list for several years, but have
dropped off due to life goings-on.  I was an active Rocky Mountain Triumph
Club member, and was even the newsletter guy and TR6 Technical guy.

Hope that
the site works for you, without issue.

Eric Conrad