[6pack] TR6 and TR4A IRS Frames the same?

Raymond Hatfield iron_horse819 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:31:23 MST 2012

Hi Bud,

The TR4A frame has provisions for the motor mounts (i.e. holes) in
the front suspension uprights.  The TR6 frame has an extension added to the
front side of the same uprights for the motor mounts.  It shouldn't be too
difficult to add these yourself.  You will need to either move the steering
rack forward or remove the fan hub otherwise they will touch.

Raymond L.
Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc