[6pack] [TR] what is it???

Ruffner, James A *HS JAR7U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Jan 14 11:25:57 MST 2012

I think this is something like an "Italia," and is based on the TR-6.  It is
made by another custom body designer, maybe Ghia.  When I was a kid back in
the early '60's I saw a coupe that was built on a TR-3 frame, with all the
suspension and running gear, on the showroom floor along with the TR-3As.