[6pack] Performance Research Industries

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 13:48:43 MST 2012

If it's these guys: Performance Research Industries 1313 Duke St. Ste.
A Sutherlin, OR 97479
my experience was more on the negative side.

They demanded $12 to ship a Spitfire manifold gasket that cost $15.
Seemed excessive and I said so but they insisted. The gaskets arrived
a little bent..so much for my $12. Their stated policy "all shipping
charges (national and international) are calculated and applied at
time of shipping due to the uniqueness of each part"  seems ingenuous
given the flat rate they charged me and the poor job of protecting the
product.  Also the gaskets were not as they appeared in their online
ad so it's questionable whether I even got what I paid for. But I'm
tired of dealing with them and will move on.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

On Nov 28, 2012, at 2:21 PM, <brian at asmoothmove.biz> <brian at asmoothmove.biz