[6pack] Distributor

lists lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Tue Apr 3 01:36:03 MDT 2012

Bruce,

we do a conversion of the original distributor with the electronics of the 123ignition. No electric tach needed with this conversion, the good old mechanical one works as it has used to work for decades. Just wanted to let you know.

Eric
www.brits-n-pieces.com
info at brits-n-pieces.com

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Von	Bruce Simms [brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca]
An	6pack at autox.team.net
CC
Datum	02.04.2012 23:24:28
Betreff	[6pack] Distributor
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Scribe some marks to get the distributor back in the exact position.   I
thought about some other distributor options such as Mallory or 123, but they
required an electric tach,   so nah,  Jeff's service and price are hard to
beat.    37 years on original distributor.   I'll  be in the boneyard before
next re-build!

Bruce Simms