[6pack] {6pack} TR-6 Drivability Advanced Distributors

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Apr 1 14:54:04 MDT 2012

 6 PACK

When I saw Jeff at the BMTA Conference, I encouraged him to come down to THE
MITTY for Kastner Cup and the MG/TR show. He seemed enthusiastic about coming
down.

If he is able to get away, this would be a good place to discuss your
distributor needs.

So many times engines get rebuilt and the distributor gets left behind.

We think our recent Advanced Distributor rebuild was worth at least one second
per lap at Blackhawk Farms.

BTW, the VTR and the FOT will have complimentary event posters for VTR members
and Kas will be available to sign them.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street