[6pack] pdwa - 72 tr6

David Fidler djfidler at rogers.com
Sat Sep 10 06:13:45 MDT 2011

You can rebuild it, chances are the little o rings are worn and fluid is
leaking around to the center, where the switch screws in.

There are several articles on the internet about how to rebuild a pdwa and on
the 6-pack forums. You can buy the rebuild kit from Moss for around $10.

Alternatively, the shuttle inside might have been thrown off center, which is
what it's supposed to do. Maybe u bled ur brakes recently? See if your brake
warning light is on? If it is, then it needs recentering. Again, the forums
will tell u how this is done.

Best regards,

Fid.

Sent from my iPhone