[6pack] parts for sale

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 18:35:12 MDT 2011

Friends -

I've been deluged with emails about the parts I have available, and I am heartened that there are so many of us who want to keep these old cars alive. Please be patient with me. I'm still working full time (and a half), plus seeing to my wife's needs between her treatments. It will take me a while to answer all of you. Some parts like the rear bumper and the carbs are already spoken for. I will attempt to answer your questions as soon as I can.

Wishing you all well, and keep your cars going!

Jim Jones