[6pack] Retr0bright update

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:35:09 MDT 2011

There certainly is an odd and seemingly random list of Six parts that are No
Longer Available and for no obvious (to me) reason. They used to make tranny
tunnel covers to allow access to the overdrive solenoid (Type A) and speedo
cable right angle area) -- but, since they started seeling those plastic
tunnel covers, access plates are NLS; front license plate frames, the
non-return valve Andrew mentions and, I'm sure,a long list of parts others
could mention....

Dave
'74-Six w/A-OD + TBI