[6pack] Brazing?

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Sep 3 11:05:06 MDT 2011

The factory did not braze body parts together, but DPOs (dumb previous
owners) did.  My TR250 was a patchwork of pieces brazed together, the
fenders were brazed to all adjacent structures and the beading was finally
brazed onto the fenders.  It was a mess - but not uncommon.

Andrew Uprichard (hopefully will never be called a DPO)