[6pack] [TR] White Snaps on TR250 Tops

Jim Franks jimmble at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 28 06:37:46 MST 2011

What I do is to mark all of the snap locations with chalk and remove the
top to install the snaps with that tool. Be mindful to not scratch the
window when you are doing it this way.

Otherwise, take the car to a boat/ interior shop and have them install
the snaps on the car with their handy-dandy handheld tool. It'll just be
a few bucks.

Jim