[6pack] Fred Thomas Decal

robert fabie bobfabie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:27:13 MST 2011

I attended the service for Fred Thomas this evening and mentioned plans to
commemorate Fred. His wife, Debra, was delighted. I told her I'd keep her up
to date on how things progress. Thanks again for taking the initiative. Let
me know if you need any underwriting support.
Best to all,
Bob Fabie
75 TR6