[6pack] dashlight update

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 15:22:13 MST 2011

Thank Bob I checked out both his & your site and though I intend on
refurbishing the rheostat his work on the gauges would cause my head to
implode I am hopeful to successfully install dash get the gauge back and car
will then start and gauge work will serve me a peaceful victory Regards Joe

Joe Honor / Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2011, at 4:13 PM, "Bob Danielson" <75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
wrote:

> You might want to go through Paul Rego's site
(http://www.74tr6.com/gauges.htm) where he did a complete refurbishing of his
gauges which made a huge difference in brightness. A lot of work but worth the
effort.