[6pack] ROCKER AREA RUST PANELS FOR TR6 (TR4?)

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Mar 9 13:35:04 MST 2011

 we need to verify the similarity between the tr4 and the tr6....it seems to
me it is the same....or very close.

if it is slightly different Keith may be able to tweek his set up.

i have owned all models of TRs but have not kept up with the sheetmetal side.

it does seem to me that these rust panels are hard to come by.

if there is an interest.....

i would distribute for my friend and pass it through as a favor to both sides.
i do that on a number of things....seems like the right thing to do.   BUT i
cant spend a lot of time on it.  so if someone would work with Keith, i can
help with distribution.

Joe Alexander