[6pack] 6Pack list removal

Ashford Little 70tr6 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 06:04:17 MDT 2011

No one deleted you.  The mailing list is not actually run by the 6-Pack, but
we certainly love it.  The membership list is automatic.  If you signed up
then you will remain signed up.  Mark Bradakis runs the list and it would take
some extremely poor behavior to get yourself banned and I know that didn't
happen.  I'd recommend checking your spam box.  At the very worst you can go
to the list server's address and check your status.

Just to be clear, we have no ability to add, delete or otherwise manage
anyone's membership on that list.  Each person controls their status.

Ashford Little
70tr6 at comcast.net

On Jun 12, 2011, at 9:42 AM, KKSMC at aol.com wrote:

> I was recently deleted from the 6Pack mailing list for some unknown and
unsolicited reason.

> I DO NOT wish to be deleted from this service now or in the future.
>
> Please re -instate my address to this 6-Pack mailing list  and verify that
when accomplished. Your prompt reply and co-operation is appreciated.