[6pack] Removing knobs.

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Tue Jun 14 19:26:36 MDT 2011

I encountered the same thing.  The problem seemed to be that the hole in
the knob was not large enough to allow the ball(or pin) on the shaft to
enter it sufficiently.  I opened mine up just slightly with the
appropriate size drill.  Once opened up, the knobs stay on fine.  John
Mitchell   76 TR6  72 Stag