[6pack] Removing knobs.

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 14 16:21:39 MDT 2011

Ken,
That's how it's done but many times these knobs are "frozen" in place. Use
an awl to firmly push in the hole while pulling on the knob. Seeing as
you're replacing them all anyway, you could, as a last resort, cut them off
with a Dremel. BTW..... the rheostat knob doesn't have the indent to push.
It's usually a press fit that refuses to be set free!

Bob