[6pack] Technical Expertise (or the lack thereof...)

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed Jun 8 12:18:57 MDT 2011

Dick, good point. Also (required commercial content) if you install one
of our stainless steelbraided oil presure gauge hoses, it is the
"fitting access port" to allow attaching hose to oil pressure gauge. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US&  Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022