[6pack] Sun Visors

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 7 12:55:24 MDT 2011

The easiest least damaging way to keep the TR6 sun visors from flopping is
to: remove the visor & rod from the car, pull the visor off of the rod, put
a very very slight bend in the rod and put the visor back on. I'm going on
14 years with the visors holding their position since day 1 from when I did
that. No damage to the visor from trying the crimp method.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: