[6pack] Sun Visors StanPart Tool

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 11:57:57 MDT 2011

Do you visors "flop" are you tired of constantly pushing them back
up?  Then call this number 898-666-1369 and we will send you StanPart
Tool #1524, and call now and we will double your order.

OK enough fun, what I did was remove the visor, put a piece of thin
stainless safety wire inside the length, jammed them back on the rod,
and snipped off the excess ... It works ... and Finally the sun is
out in Northern California ...

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford