[6pack] Shock Conversion

Mitch ms6453 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 23 12:18:15 MDT 2011

I have 15x7" panasports with Yokohama 215-65 , no problem. I would consider making an additional brace to support the bracket. I have the conversion on my car for 10 years without any problem but others have had weld and mount failures. I would probably blame the failures on the inconsistent quality of welds and metallurgy on these cars. I recently made a brace simply because it's cheap insurance.

Mitch Seff