[6pack] Indicator Issue.

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Sun Jul 17 18:44:35 MDT 2011

Robert---There is more (or is it less?) resistance on the side that is flashing slower. Not always easy to find where this is happening. I went thru this exercise some time ago and accidently found replacement bulbs that flashed twice as fast (66 times/min.) I cheated here and just put the faster bulb on the side that was once too slow, for my liking. Now they flashed both at the same rate.
I reported this to the Sixpack Editor back then, and he ran a story on "Those blankety-blank blinkers", or something like that. In the story I mentioned the brand & part no. of the bulb used, if you care to look it up?
Meanwhile, try switching these two bulbs you now use from right to left, to see what happens!_I don't think it's the flasher itself.

Somewhere along the way, something else changed in my TR, as now both (new) bulbs flash at the same rate, still at over 60 per by my watch. Ignition key on, motor not running, no other load on the battery.

Dick