[6pack] Retr0bright update

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jul 15 05:35:21 MDT 2011

I am probably the last person to insist on originality.  For this car, I
have written an article for VTR detailing all the modifications. Everything
from a frame strengthening kit, shock tower conversion and sealed ball
bearing trailing arm conversion to +60 forged pistons and steel billet
connecting rods, cam bearings and a fast road cam.

But every now and then one sees a piece and wonders, "can I clean this up
and use it again?"  So it was with the bottles, and the experiment with
Retr0bright.

I was going to say "call me crazy" until I realized that it (being crazy)is
a prerequisite to owning these cars and subscribing to this list.........

Andrew Uprichard