[6pack] shifting hot

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Thu Jul 7 13:46:32 MDT 2011

Wheel bearing grease was about the best I found to minimize wear at the pedal box linkage. Even so, eventually the bore in the clutch pedal arm was excessive enough to warrant boring it out, and sleeving it back to the original size. I used bronze for the bushing, and also made a bronze clevis pin. Overkill maybe, but...

Dick