[6pack] Access port on transmission tunnel cover - Recommendations?

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 13:21:28 MDT 2011

When I replaced my transmission cover on my '72 with factory A-type OD I
transferred the existing covers to the new one by cutting out the two
sections ,  one on the left side for the solenoid and right hand for the speedo.
ISTR  that the ABS covers have the "bump outs" where the covers go.  I sealed
 them with "bun bum and they seem to work fine.  I also seem to recall that
 TRF has them listed in their TR6 catalogue.  If they are not available you
 might want to contact Scott Harper at Team Triumph to see if you can
obtain  them.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs

In a message dated 7/6/2011 1:31:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,