[6pack] Stag Transmission Parts

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Mon Feb 28 16:25:43 MST 2011

Hi
I'm trying to locate a source for the Borg Warner Automatic Transmission
parts for a Club Members Stag.
I have the Automatic Stripped down and I'm having a difficult time
locating parts. I need the standard stuff for a rebuild. Gaskets, seals
clutches and steels and a few other parts.
Rimmer doesn't have anything much on their website.
Does anyone out there  have a source for these parts. The usual
suppliers don't have any stock for the British built Automatic.
Are there any Stag Mail Lists I could post a message on?
Thanks in advance
Glenn Franco