[6pack] hub remove and replace

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Mon Oct 11 16:35:43 MDT 2010

Dave---I'd say the answers to your three questions are: Yes, probably yes, and probably not at all.

The L & R hubs and axles are interchangeable. Best to use the male/ female splined parts as a pair, altho they'll go together when a part of different pairs.

This is not a particularly difficult job, and basic tools should be fine. You may want to look at the two u-joints on the axle in question, to be sure this is not part of your vibration. (There should be no lost motion in the yokes).

If alll you've changed is to the Morgan brake cylinders, it shouldn't affect the job ahead.

Dick