[6pack] DUAL WEBER 45 MCHH TRIUMPH CONVERSION KIT

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 28 06:21:44 MDT 2010

On Thursday, May 27, 2010 09:19:52 pm Victor Colon wrote:
> Anyone out there tried the DUAL WEBER 45 MCHH TRIUMPH CONVERSION KIT sold
> on ebay.
> I was about to have my stock strombergs rebuilt but came across
> these on ebay. They seem like a pretty good deal for the price...less than
> a profesional rebuild on the stocks.
>
> Any comments?
>
> Victor
Victor,

There is a thread on the 6-pack forum about this setup.

http://www.6-
pack.org/sixpack/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=10654&highlight=weber+mchh

I thought about it for awhile for my 72 TR6 project but decided in the end to
go with the Hitachi SU setup offered by Jeff at Paltech.

I am very familiar with SU H6 on my 58 TR3 and HS6 on my 63 TR4 so I didn't
want to bother with the strombergs and Jeff says the Hitachi setup will breath
a bit better than the HS6 setup.

For me simple is better.

Bob