[6pack] Metering needles needed

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Tue May 18 13:24:28 MDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone have a couple of old adjustable TR6 Zenith-Stromberg metering needles on the shelf that they wouldn't mind parting with? The condition of the needles is irrelevant, I need the housing to put new needles in.

In particular, I need the old-style needle housings, where the needle is retained with a roll pin (looks like a wire across the head of the needle if you look through the threaded end of the housing). The new ones have a machine-punched housing, and are not easily reused.

Thanks, Tom